If you are interested in presenting a poster at the conference, please use the form below to submit the abstract of your presentation. Should your abstract be selected, you will be
notified by email.
Guidelines for Abstract presentation:
- Abstract should be no more than 300 words in length and contain no more than 3 references.
- The abstract should be about a research or innovation project or a critical reflection on a research related issue (for example policy or a methodological issue). This can include literature
reviews as well as research reports.
- Material presented in abstracts must be concise and coherent and the author(s) must make explicit what they intend to present.
- The abstract title should be short and clearly declare the content of the abstract.
Abstract reporting on the results of research and innovation studies should be structured into:
Statistics including sample size and sampling method used must be supplied where appropriate.
Abstract relating to methodological papers should include:
- Background to the method, debate, topic etc. including definition of technical terms; aims of the paper; methodological discussion/presentation; a conclusion which summarises the
contribution of the paper.
Please send your abstract by Friday 1st June 2018